University Advancement exists to connect our alumni and friends to William Peace University, its students, and to each other through alumni relations, community partnerships, activities, events and fundraising for student groups and academic programs and facilities.
The Office of Advancement fosters relationships with our constituencies, propelling each to “Stay Informed, Stay Involved, and Stay Connected.” There are multiple ways for you to be engaged with us.
- Alumni HeadlinesOctober 10, 2019
- Alumni EventsDec081:30 PM
How Can I Stay Engaged?
- Stay Informed
- Read The Bulletin of William Peace University, our campus magazine
- Sign up for the E-Bulletin newsletter for timely announcements
- Join Alumni Connect to update your contact information
- Follow us on Social Media (Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube)
- Attend a regional alumni event
- Stay Involved
- Stay Connected
The WPU Bulletin is a great way to stay connected with what’s happening on campus