Be part of something special.
Interested in an exciting volunteer commitment to William Peace University? The Alumni Association Board of Directors may be the volunteer position that’s right for you. Contact the Office of Advancement if you are interested in a bigger, broader commitment to your Alma Mater
What does the Alumni Association Board do?
The Alumni Association Board meaningfully engages alumni and friends in the life of the University in several ways:
- Channel alumni talents and activities to support William Peace University’s mission of educating students for careers in the organizations of tomorrow.
- Serve as a voice for the 10,000+ Peace/WPU Alumni.
- Celebrate our Presbyterian roots, spiritual heritage, and liberal arts traditions.
- Encourage, direct and engage our alumni in philanthropic areas for William Peace University.
- Foster relationships between current, past, and prospective students.
- Engage and strategize with the President in strategic and long-term planning.