The Courageous Giving campaign is a campus-wide fundraising initiative at William Peace University (WPU).
Launched in 2022, donors make the decision to support this initiative by making a courageous commitment that provides our students with the resources they need to learn through immersive experiences, build upon their courage and develop the confidence needed to turn their passion into purpose. These major gifts will shape both the future of our University and our students.
Thank you to our courageous donors:
- Roger and Celia Sims, Rich Ivey, and numerous friends and family
- The Coastal Credit Union Foundation
- Willard G. Ross and Libby Holding Ross
- The Fenwick Foundation and Stuart and Tricia Phoenix
- Angela Caveness Weisskopf
- Billie Redmond and Kemp Harris
- Gale McKoy Wilkins ’11 and Carl Wilkins
- Tony Parham and Dr. Lynda Morris Parham
- Family, friends and classmates of Heidi Renee Plemmons ’97
- Bryan and Gibbs Chadwick Ives ’76
- Peggy Britt ’56 and the Bill and Peggy Britt Foundation
- A.E. Finley Foundation
- Mary Elizabeth (“Beth”) Lawrence ’69
- Emma Nashner ’69
Make your courageous gift by contacting Paul Scherschel:
The Courageous Stories
Read stories of our courageous gifts this year and how they are making an impact.
To learn more on how you can make your courageous gift, please contact the Office of Advancement at (919) 508-2586 or at Advancement@peace.edu.