Whether it’s right after graduation, or years after, it’s never too late or too early to stay connected.
Our office exists to connect you — our alumni and friends — to William Peace University, its students, and to each other. Choose to stay informed, stay involved and stay connected.
How can I get involved?
- Apply to be a member of the Alumni Board.
- Help plan your next reunion.
- Mentor a current student.
- Become an Alumni Volunteer.
- Read and contribute to PEACE Magazine.
- Join Alumni Connect.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Learn about the array of benefits you have as an alumnus/a.
- Attend a University or Alumni Event
- Visit an Athletics event.
- Enjoy a WPU Theatre event.
Become a Star Alumni
- The STAR Alumni Program celebrates our most involved and engaged WPU Alumni. STAR Alumni are alumni who participate in five categories of engagement: Give | Connect | Mentor | Attend | Volunteer
- Alumni NewsJanuary 31, 2023December 19, 2022
“I volunteer my time to WPU because it’s important to be engaged with current students, faculty and staff and show them that past students can bring a lot to the table!”
Sarah Armstrong Barge '79
Former President of the Alumni Association Board of Directors
Need Help?Contact Us
Office of Advancement