Leave Your Legacy at William Peace University
The Heritage Society recognizes and honors those who have provided for the future of the university in their estate plans or other form of planned gift. Planned gifts have a lasting impact on the university and its students, give flexibility in planning your estate and allow you to create a legacy for the future.
Membership in the Society is a reflection of the highest values and commitment to William Peace University’s continued educational excellence.
William Peace University will work with you and your financial advisors to choose the planned gift that is best for you and your family.
Sample planned gifts
- Bequest in your Will
- Designation in a Revocable Living Trust
- Life Income Gift (charitable gift annuities or charitable trusts)
- Life Insurance Gift
- Gift of IRA or other retirement assets
- Gift of real estate or retained life estate
- Gift of tangible personal property
- Allow William Peace University to use the funds where they are needed most by establishing an unrestricted endowment fund. A fund of this type may be named for a loved one or favorite professor with a gift of as little as $25,000. Increase your gift to $50,000 or more and you can collaborate with university representatives in designing specific fund parameters.
- Specify an area of the university that you wish to sustain such as academic program support, research or creativity funds, cross-cultural funds, scholarships, etc. A fund of this type may also be named for a loved one or favorite professor with a gift of as little as $25,000. Endowed funds generate earnings each year, ensuring the University can continue to attract high-caliber faculty and students, enhance scholarship aid and fund other campus initiatives that continue to make a Peace education distinctive. Increase your gift to $50,000 or more and you can collaborate with university representatives in designing specific fund parameters.
A Current Gift
- This type of gift enhances programs within the current fiscal year. Current fund gifts may be restricted or unrestricted.