Welcome to the Pacer Family! We’re so glad you’re here!
1. Review your checklist to make sure you're all set.
Submit your final transcripts, immunization documents, or anything else missing.
2. Get Connected on Social
Meet your future classmates, stay informed, and see what’s happening on campus.
We’ll be here for you each step of the way.
Don’t worry! Now that you’ve deposited, you’ll hear from us via email with all sorts of information about housing, classes, move-in day, and much more. But we get it: you may still have questions. Here are some of the offices you may find useful as you prepare to be a Pacer.
- Admissions Counselor
Start with your counselor.
Your admissions recruiter is a great resource for all your needs. It’s OK to contact them after depositing.
- Financial AidFinancial Aid
- Student Accounts/BillingStudent Accounts
- Residence Life/HousingResidence Life and Housing
You will receive instructions via email on making an advising appointment to register for classes.
- Disability Support ServicesDisability Support Services
- New Student ExperienceNew Student Experience days occur each semester before classes begin.
New Student Orientation
- Health Services919-508-2502
- Buy a Parking PassRegister and pay for affordable campus parking.
- Waive Health InsuranceWant to waive your WPU health insurance? Please do so using the link below. If you have questions about that, contact Student Accounts.
Waive Health Insurance
- Families: Make a Payment
View your balance and explore payment options for your student.