Join the WPU Community in taking the #PacerPreparedPledge
As a member of the William Peace University Community, I pledge to do my part in keeping our community in good health as I return to the City of Raleigh and to the WPU campus.
I understand I have a role in the fight against COVID-19 and commit to responsible actions and to being an accountable member of both the WPU and Raleigh community.
I pledge to uphold the values of WPU every day by demonstrating commitment to community, excellence with integrity and supporting my university by:
- Following public health guidelines in place to help protect myself and others.
- Protecting myself and others in high-traffic areas of campus or situations where physical distancing isn’t possible to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Keeping my hands clean and sanitized while on campus, around Raleigh and at home.
- Wearing a mask or face covering when appropriate on campus and around Raleigh.
- Adhering to capacity limits in social situations to prevent high-spread scenarios.
- Modifying my actions and encouraging others to do the same as guidelines and recommendations adapt over time.
I pledge to respectfully hold members of the WPU community accountable for upholding the guidelines of the Pacer Prepared Pledge and commit to sharing any concerning behavior that puts the community at risk.
By taking the pledge to keep the WPU community in good health, I accept responsibility for myself and my actions and will do my best to contribute to a healthy living and learning environment.