From students finding confidence through immersive learning to faculty inspiring courage on campus to donors creating scholarships that give students boldness — the vision of courageous confidence can be found in every part of WPU. The 2022 Impact Report showcases how this vision is embodied in our University, students, faculty, and staff.
This publication celebrates the successes of William Peace University achieved through your courageous support.
Your aid is key as WPU prepares students for careers in the organizations of tomorrow. Thanks to your generosity, WPU is able to inspire its students by providing them the resources they need to learn through immersive experiences and turn their passion into purpose.
While the Impact Report is a celebration of WPU’s success, it is more importantly, a celebration of you and the vital support that your contributions provide.
Scroll below to read the stories of our achievements — the result of your generous contributions. If you would like to view a print copy of the impact report, contact email@example.com.
Your gifts help turn students’ passion into purpose.
- In 2021, employers rated WPU student interns’ work performance as 4.8 out of 5.
- 95% of WPU undergraduate students were employed, went on to additional training (i.e., grad school), or served in the military in 2021.
- 97% of WPU School of Professional Studies students were employed, went on to additional training (i.e., grad school), or served in the military in 2021.
- In Spring 2022, students rated WPU’s Instructional Effectiveness 5.72 on a scale of 7, which was higher than both the national and regional averages.
- WPU provides an 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- WPU is ranked 29 in Regional Colleges South by U.S. News and World Report.