The time is now.
Whether you seek to climb the corporate ladder, or want to master the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, our online Business Administration program gives you the tools and know-how to make your goals a very rewarding reality.
This accelerated, yet comprehensive, program explores the procedures and ideas at the heart of proper business management and strategy. The curriculum combines core classes with exciting, larger-scale instruction in global business and economy. You’ll graduate with practical experience, built on intense class discussions and workplace experience.
- Global Business
- Management Studies
- Sports Management
Business majors learn how to formulate the policies and direct the operations of corporations, nonprofit institutions and government agencies. Business administrators plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the operations of an organization and its major departments and programs.
General managers and top executives hold more than three million jobs in the United States. At WPU, Business majors learn to problem solve and develop interpersonal and organizational skills.
Recent employment of business majors:
- Operations Analyst, Credit Suisse
- Education/Training Advisor, Global Knowledge
- Staffing Coordinator, IBM
- Financial Sales Representative, Western & Southern Financial Group
- Marketing Assistant, North Carolina Department of Commerce: Division of Tourism
- Loan Officer, State Employees Credit Union
- Relationship Banker, BB&T
- Human Resources Assistant, International Bank of Commerce
Recent graduate schools acceptances:
- East Carolina University, School of Business
- Elon University School of Law