The time is now.
It may feel daunting to juggle your career goals with the pressures and tensions of your daily life. Our Accelerated Leadership & Non-Profit Administration Degree Program has been uniquely shaped to breech this divide for you. It’s as flexible as it is informative, as affordable as it is customizable.
So bring your goals for a career in business or community relations, and you’ll find all the resources and experts to help you get there. In-class and hands-on exercises will bring things like ethics and common practices to inspiring life. You’ll learn true leadership in the industry focus that most interests you–finance, economics, marketing or business law.
These elements don’t just set this program apart. They’ll set you apart in the job market upon graduation.
Within this major, you will build:
- The managerial skills necessary to succeed in jobs in not-for-profits
- A strong understanding of the important functions of business, including the areas of marketing, finance, economics, and business law
- Your own perspective on leadership based on leadership theory, as well as your own leadership-development experiences
- The skills necessary to train and facilitate groups of volunteers, coworkers, and clients
- The aptitude to pursue social innovation through your skills in action research and business planning
A major in Leadership and Nonprofit Administration helps prepare you for the following jobs:
- Development Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Fundraising Manager
- PR Manager
- Operations Director
- Executive Director
- Communications Manager
- Program Assistant
- Nonprofit Administrator
- Training Associate
- Membership Associate
- Grant Writer