There is a clear path to a rewarding career in Marketing.
Built for adult and returning students, our Accelerated Online Marketing Degree is the first step on that path. Because it’s been shaped to your schedule, your goals and your budget.
You’ll learn to create and manage a brand, including online or traditional advertising elements. But you’ll also develop ways to understand your audience, what moves them and what doesn’t. This tandem of expertise will make a great foundation for a career in media planning, public relations or sales. In other words, completing this affordable, flexible marketing course is the ideal way to market yourself in the job world.
- Collaborative classroom projects
- Flexible course schedules and start dates
- Hybrid online/classroom degree options
- Hands-on, ‘real-world’ learning with industry experts
- Potential careers across both public and nonprofit sectors
The U.S. Office of Business and Labor Statistics reports the following median salaries for jobs in this field:
- Sales Manager: $114k*
- Market research analyst: $62k*
- Advertising Manager: $96k*
- Marketing Manager: $128k*