Elizabeth Edwards ‘07 joined the William Peace University Advancement team in May of 2019 as the Director of Donor Relations. Born and raised in a small Eastern North Carolina town – Woodland – she moved to the Triangle in 2004 to attend Peace College. Elizabeth graduated from Peace in 2007 with a bachelor of arts degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
She has since worked in a variety of industries including state government, nonprofits and most recently, higher education at Campbell University. Elizabeth and her husband reside in Fuquay-Varina with their daughter and two pets. Her favorite Raleigh restaurant is Angus Barn, and when she isn’t at Peace, she loves spending time with her family and volunteering in the Raleigh community.
What I love most about WPU is that it will always be home. I love coming back to campus and feeling that sense of nostalgia. It’s evident that current students love their experience as much as I loved mine. It’s an honor to serve my alma mater!
Peace College, B.A. Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing
Activities & Honors
- Fuquay-Varina Junior Woman’s Club (FVJWC) (Third Vice President of Ways and Means and Public Relations Chair)
- Fuquay-Varina Arts Center Friends Board of Directors – Secretary
- 2016 Outstanding Department Chair Award FVJWC
- 2017, 2018 Frances Senter Membership Award FVJWC
- 2018 President’s Award FVJWC
- 2019 Kim Pearce Outstanding Member Award FVJWC
- Leadership Fuquay-Varina, 2018 graduate
- CASE III Grand Award for Publications Writing – Campbell Magazine Spring 2018 cover feature, “The Power of Rural”
Research & Publications
- Campbell Magazine (Contributor)
- Campbell Divinity Magazine (Contributor)