Dr. Sandra Holsonback recently retired from Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA as Director of the SBDC, and moved back to her hometown, Raleigh. Boredom set in and Dr. Holsonback realized she had to find something to do. Luckily WPU had just posted a teaching position in her field, and she fell in love with the small campus feeling and the unique, energetic atmosphere. Dr. Holsonback enjoys FaceTiming, Zooming, and visiting her six children who are scattered around the country.
- Junior College Degree, Saint Mary’s Junior College, Raleigh, NC
- B.S. Management Studies, Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA
- M.B.A., Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- Ph.D., Lehigh University in Business and Economics, with a concentration in Finance, Bethlehem, PA
- Dr. Sandra Holsonback enjoys discussing current events and then identify the problem and solutions in terms of the specific course
Activities & Honors
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society