Need Help Rows are pieces of contact information that are stored as rows that can be placed on any page.
Adding and Editing
From the WordPress dashboard, click Need Help Rows in the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing entry, click its name in the list; to add a new entry, click Add New at the top of the page. Once a Need Help Row is created, it can be assigned to a Program dynamically or placed on a page using the Need Help Row component.
- Main Link: the link for the button that appears until the Need Help heading
- Main Link Text: the text for the button
- Title: the title for the piece of contact information
- Location Text: the location for the piece of contact information
- Location Link: the link for the location
- Phone 1: a phone number for the piece of contact information
- Phone 2: a second phone number for the piece of contact information
- Email: an email for the piece of contact information
- Up to three sets of contact information can be added