Home Banner Slides are stored in the system so that they can appear dynamically on the home page.
Adding and Editing
From the WordPress dashboard, click Home Banner Slides in the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing entry, click its name in the list; to add a new entry, click Add New at the top of the page.
- Active: checkbox to toggle whether or not to display on the home page
- Title: the large text of the slide
- Description: the short description for the slide
- Link Text: the text for the button link
- Link: the link for the button link
- Control Text: the text that appears in the controls for the slider
- Image: the image that appears when a video is not present or when on smaller resolutions
- Video: the video to override the image at large resolutions
- recommended dimensions: 1920 x 1080
- recommended file size: around 5MB
- Order: the order in which the slide will appear in the slider
- If more than four items are marked as active, the system will pull the first four active items sorted by the Order field.