A row can be placed at the bottom of any page in the website to provide visitors with contact information for offices that support the page content. Once the row is created it can be placed throughout the site as needed.
Creating and Editing a Need Help Row
From the WordPress dashboard, click Need Help Rows in the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing entry, click its name in the list; to add a new entry, click Add New at the top of the page. Once a Need Help Row is created, it can be assigned to a Program dynamically or placed on a page using the Need Help Row component.
- Main Link: the link for the button that appears until the Need Help heading
- Main Link Text: the text for the button
- Title: the title for the piece of contact information
- Location Text: the location for the piece of contact information
- Location Link: the link for the location
- Phone 1: a phone number for the piece of contact information
- Phone 2: a second phone number for the piece of contact information
- Email: an email for the piece of contact information
- Up to three sets of contact information can be added
How-To Place a Need Help Row on a Page
- Add a new Row
- Click the pencil icon on the row to open Row Settings
- Click the gear icon to open the Settings menu and select the Need Help Row option.
- Click the + sign and add a new Need Help Row component
- You will need to enter the system ID for the Need Help Row post. See the below list for the IDs. This can also be found in the URL when editing the Need Help Row item, under the post URL parameter.
|257||Admissions & Financial Aid|
|1146||Communications & Marketing|
|3157||Conference & Events|
|3299||Health and Wellness|
|3534||Office of the President|
|7144||Center for Student Success|
|8090||Diversity & Inclusion|
|9569||William Peace University Bookstore|
|9898||School of Professional Studies|