Congratulations on your student becoming a Pacer!
You and your student are now part of the William Peace Family. Although your student will soon become acclimated to campus, you may also have questions or want to help. Here are some resources just for you.
- Your or your student can pay via the student’s Self Service account.
- You can also make a guest payment.
- Questions about a bill or making payments? Contact Student Accounts or visit the FAQ page.
- Don’t forget your student must fill out the FAFSA every year.
- If you have more questions about Financial Aid, verification, or loans, you can contact the Financial Aid team.
Want to add money to your student’s meal card? Simply add to your students’ account with cash, check, money order or credit card by visiting the Office of Student Accounts located in Main 116 or by telephone at 919.508.2432.
In addition, Dining Bucks can be reloaded online at PacerNet.
- August – Fall Move In and First Day of Class
- October – FAFSA Due
- December-January – Holiday Break
- March – Family Day
- April – Last Day of Class
- May – Commencement