When people say that Peace “feels like home,” we think that’s the ultimate compliment.
You’re not just a student at WPU – you’re an important contributor to the conversation occurring on our campus every day. Living on campus allows you to play an active role at Peace and to feel a greater sense of belonging. That’s why we think it’s so important for you to spend your first three years on campus!
Simply put, being a resident student enhances your entire college experience. You’ll make memories and friendships that will last a lifetime!
For optimal experience, wear VR headset; YouTube app required on mobile and tablet.
WPU requires all first-year, sophomore, and junior students to live on campus or university-affiliated housing. On-campus parking is available to all WPU students with a parking permit.
Living on campus puts you in close proximity to your classes, school activities and social life. WPU’s residence program is designed to make your stay comfortable, productive and happy.
- Residence HallsWe have six residential halls on campus and university-affiliated apartments off campus that offer accommodations ranging from traditional rooms to four-person suites and apartments. Every residence hall features ample common space, comfortable amenities, built-in technology and even no-cost laundry.
- Move-In ProcessWe welcome you and your family to Pacer Nation! Whether you’re moving onto campus or the Vie at Raleigh, we’ve got all the information you’ll need for a smooth move-in process.
- Proximity to Everything
- 24/7 Campus SecurityResidential hall entrances are locked 24-hours a day. Public Safety Officers and residence hall staff work together to help secure buildings, enforce rules and promote general safety. Campus Public Safety also patrols the campus 24 hours a day and provides walking escorts after dark.
Food & Dining
Belk Dining Hall
We are proud to offer a dining program complete with menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Our options feature various food stations with fresh food designed to satisfy everyone’s appetite. Ask our Dining Team about our gluten-free and vegetarian options. Pacer Dining is committed to providing quality meals for a variety of tastes and dietary needs. If you have allergies or special nutrition needs, please ask to speak with our Chef or General Manager.
Belk Dining Hall is our primary dining space on campus. It features:
- Comfortable seating and a private event room
- Food Stations
- Daily Entrees and Grill Items
Peace Perk, which is located on the first floor of Finch Library, is a full-service coffee and espresso bar that features Starbucks Coffee, pre-made sandwiches, salads, snacks, pastries and desserts.