Stay safe and aware with WPU’s PacerAlert Text Messaging System.
William Peace University uses several different systems to notify the WPU community in the event of an emergency.
- Campus loudspeaker
- Text Messages (Pacer Alert)
- Social Networking (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Weather Safety Line
- University Website
The PacerAlert system sends short text and voice messages to the cell phones of all WPU students and parents, as well as faculty and staff, in case of an emergency or severe/adverse weather conditions. Students and parents must subscribe to the alert system in order to receive messages.
- Visit Rave Wireless Website
- Enter WPU Login NameEnter your William Peace University login name (everything before the “@” symbol in your email address) and password in the spaces provided. If you receive a login or password error when attempting to connect, enter your username in all lowercase lettering.
If you have trouble logging in using your WPU credentials, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- Enter Your InformationOn the Create Account page, enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number and Preferred Email in the spaces provided. Select Next after agreeing to Rave’s Term of Use.
- Confirmation StepsAfter a few additional confirmation steps, the registration process will be complete and you will be signed up with the Pacer Alert service.
If you have problems signing in to the PacerAlert web system, please contact the William Peace University Information Technology Department.
Weather and Safety Line
William Peace University utilizes a Weather and Safety Line to convey information concerning weather-related delays or closings.
The recording may be reached at 919.508.2390. The line may also be used to provide information in the event of a campus emergency.
Depending on the needs of any given situation, William Peace University provides up-to-date information on its home page via an alert bar at the footer of the website.